Financial Services Administrator (Financial Planning Assistant), £24-27,000 plus generous benefits package including 24 days holiday + birthday + Christmas break + paid leave for professional development + funded exams + bank holidays + income protection benefit + life insurance + team events + free on-site parking + fantastic offices and work environment +hybrid working.
I am recruiting a Financial Services Administrator (Financial Planning Assistant) for BDB Ltd., a forward thinking and highly respected Financial Planning firm, based in beautiful offices in Harrogate, Yorkshire HG2.
The role of Financial Services Administrator (Financial Planning Assistant) involves providing an administration and support service for the Financial Analysts who in turn provide life changing financial planning for materially successful (high net worth) clients.
You will have the opportunity to work towards professional exams, supporting you in developing a rewarding career in financial planning, working for a company with the core values of...BE Together, BE Smart, BElieve you can and, BE Exceptional
The successful Financial Services Administrator (Financial Planning Assistant) will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent administrative skills and attention to detail. They will take pride in the high quality and timely service that they deliver for our clients and team mates. They will be keen to learn and grow their capabilities over time through the passing of exams and improving technical knowledge. They will have experience of working in the financial services sector, although they will not be expected to know the intricacies of financial planning at the outset as training and support will be provided.
Financial Services Administrator (Financial Planning Assistant), responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the team’s delivery of world-class client service.
- Request and collate information from investment and policy providers to enable the construction of advice by the analysts.
- Correspond with policy providers and clients assisting with the implementation of advice e.g. New Protection Policies, Pension Transfers and Investments. • Correspond directly with clients and other parties, fielding day to day actions and enquiries.
- Collate reports and advice correspondence together with the relevant administration materials required for the implementation of recommendations. • Prepare agenda packs and important meeting reporting materials (slide decks) and collate appropriate documentation prior to client meetings.
- Prepare client portfolio valuations for client meetings and as required. • Ensure the construction and maintenance of accurate client records using the back-office (Intelliflo) and risk profiling software systems (Finametrica).
- Ensure the team’s workflows remain updated.
- Work with the client administrator and analysts to ensure that client portfolios remain suitably balanced.
- Lead the team on regular administrative projects such as the distribution of tax year-end information, ISA and pension subscriptions.
- Complete ad-hoc projects and collaborate with the team to improve processes, business practice and efficiency.
- General administration tasks required in the support of clients and the team.
Financial Services Administrator (Financial Planning Assistant), skills and experience required:
- 6 months + work experience gained in a financial services organisation. • A genuine desire to progress their career in a financial planning company. • Excellent administrative and organisational skills with a proven ability to prioritise and a great eye for detail.
- A conscientious, considerate and caring attitude to clients, tasks and team mates. • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. • A good level of education (A level or above) with a mathematical aptitude and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Word and Excel)
- A collaborative team player with a “can do” attitude.
- Interested in working towards a Diploma in Financial Planning.
Dawn O’Shea is recruiting the Financial Services Administrator (Financial Planning Assistant) directly on behalf of BDB Ltd so NO AGENCIES PLEASE. If you are successful in being shortlisted, you will be contacted within 14 days to discuss the role and your requirements in more detail.